Who We Are
Companies looking to succeed in the international arena want employees with a global mindset, the ability to work across cultures and borders, are motivated to bring the business to a new market, all while exhibiting a uniform corporate culture.
Since 1990, the Center for Global Business Protocol has focused on empowering you to be a confident, credible and self-aware executive capable of competing in the international marketplace and the global community.
Are you worried you will look foolish in a business situation that is outside your comfort zone?
Are you concerned that your ability to compete in the global arena is not all it could and should be?
Are you up to the task of achieving the business outcomes you’ve predicted?
Are you comfortable acting as host of a business dinner for your company anywhere in the world?
Is your company a credible player in the global marketplace?
Melinda Crews, Founder and President
- Telecommunications: Verizon • SES • Belgacom • France Telecom • Deutsche Telekom • British Telecom
- Diversified: General Electric
- Commercial Real Estate: Capital Properties • Cooper-Horowitz • Urban Land Institute
- Financial Services: Ameriprise • HSBC • UBS • Lehman Bros. • GE Capital • Citibank • Société Générale • JP Morgan
- Business Solutions: Konica Minolta • Ricoh • Savin • Gestetner • Lanier • Monroe
- Information Services: EDGAR Online • IHS/JS Herold • Reuters
- Transportation: Virgin Atlantic • Lufthansa • Hertz
- The Arts: Lincoln Center • Brooklyn Museum of Art
Melinda is a graduate of Fairfield University’s School of Corporate and Political Communication (MA) in Fairfield, CT; the University of Connecticut’s French Literature, Culture and Communication Program (BA), the University of Rouen, France (Troisième Degré) and is a licensed Corporate Etiquette and International Business Protocol Consultant trained by The Protocol School of Washington.
– Robert Hickey, Deputy Director, Protocol School of Washington, trainer, speaker, and author of “Honor & Respect.
Melinda has an elegant approach to her work. She has a deep understanding of how the C-suite functions and great insight into the motivations of people. Finally, she is highly resourceful and resilient and a pleasure to do business with.
– Michele Dunn, Master Instructor and Executive Coach, GE Global Learning
Melinda is an exceptional business partner. Few individuals can match her ability to listen to business challenges and conduct outstanding staff work to identify alternative solutions which deliver results. Melinda is very creative and offers flexibility to “do whatever it takes” to achieve agreed to goals.”
– Rusty McKee, Business Solutions Executive