What We Do
The Center focuses on the practical application and bottom line impact of the soft skills on business outcomes. Our Mission is to provide our clients with Confidence and Credibility in developing significant relationships across the room…and around the world. The Center offers training, coaching and consulting in Corporate Etiquette and International Business Protocol.
- PROTOCOL AND CULTURAL BRIEFS (country-specific) Country-specific and context-based peer-to-peer and organizational ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES.
Seminars & Customizable Workshops
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA Sensible Strategies to Project Cultural Awareness, Broaden Your Global Awareness and Master the Meeting.
- HOW TO OUTCLASS THE COMPETITION*
- BUSINESS ETIQUETTE How to Distinguish Yourself from the Competition, Entrances and Exits, Handshaking, Introductions, Eye Signals and Mingling Proficiency.
- BUSINESS ENTERTAINING & DINING SKILLS Effective Business Meal Tactics, Host and Guest Duties, Styles of Eating, Silent Service Code, Receiving Lines, Dining Do’s and Don’ts, Silverware Savvy.
- DINE LIKE A DIPLOMAT World-Class Entertaining, Seating Guidelines, Receiving Lines, Styles of Eating, Dining Skills, Toasting and Dining Tutorial for those representing their companies or organizations.
- DINING 101
- PROTOCOL FOR PROFESSIONALS
- JOB INTERVIEW BOOTCAMP
*Business Etiquette and Dining Skills Seminars can be combined with a luncheon tutorial.